eco-fungicide a registered organic fungicide made from specially formulated food-grade potassium bicarbonate.
Out of stock
eco-fungicide a registered organic fungicide made from specially formulated food-grade potassium bicarbonate. It controls common fungal problems like Powdery Mildew, Black Spot and Rust in two ways. It rapidly attacks and destroys existing infections and then leaves an invisible coating to prevent new outbreaks. No withholding period when used on edible plants. Apply with eco-oil for superior results.
Concentrate: 940g/kg Potassium Bicarbonate
Ready To Use: 3.8g/L Potassium Bicarbonate
- Rapidly kills external fungal growth and spores
- Effective on a broad range of plants
- Economical rate (3-4gm per litre)
- Safe to use on fruits and vegetables
- No withholding period
- Safe for beneficial insects and soil microbes
- Registered Organic (Australian Organic)
Instructions for Use
See leaflet for more information.
Safety, First Aid & Liability
Download Safety Data Sheet for further information
LIABILITY: This product can only be used as directed, and the product supplier has indicated it will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a failure to strictly follow the directions for use.