eco-hydrate contains special water attracting sugars called humectants that reduce the need for watering by up to 50%.
9 in stock
eco-hydrate contains special water attracting sugars called humectants that reduce the need for watering by up to 50%. Also present are seaweed extracts, plant growth stimulants and a soil wetter to reduce plant stress and improve water penetration. Perfect for pot plants, veggie patches, lawns, seedlings and new plantings. Safe for natives. 100% biodegradable.
270g/L Organic Humectants
110g/L Organic Soil Surfactants
- Plants require up to 50% less watering
- Reduces plant stress caused by drought and transplant shock
- Improves water penetration and retention
- Enriched with seaweed, fulvic and amino acids for better plant health
- Use on vegies, potted plants, garden beds and lawns
- 100% biodegradable
- Australian made
Instructions for Use
See leaflet for more information.
Safety, First Aid & Liability
Download Safety Data Sheet for further information
LIABILITY: This product can only be used as directed, and the product supplier has indicated it will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a failure to strictly follow the directions for use.