Dianella Caerulea Plants
The Dianella Caerulea (Paroo lily) is found throughout Tasmania, Victoria, NSW, and Queensland. Some of the caerulea varieties, such as Little Jess™, are more resistant to cold, wet and humid conditions than others in the dianella range.
Ozbreed stock a range of caerulea varieties including:
- Little Jess™
- King Alfred®
- Cassa Blue®
Breeze® is fast growing. And its short flower canes mean you don’t get the tall dead flower canes that can be messy and detract from the beauty of other dianella varieties.
King Alfred® is a superb choice for erosion control. Research shows that King Alfred® can strengthen the soil by as much as 752%.
Check these interesting articles on the Dianella varieties:
- Drought tolerant roadside plants
- Garden Gurus discuss new release plants
- What are the best shade tolerant plants
- Looking for some plants to help control erosion
- Test results for salt tolerance plants
- Strappy Leaf Plants
- Plants that thrive in rock gardens
Our Dianella plant range:
Video Guide – Caerulea Dianellas
LITTLE JESS™ | Glossy Green Foliage
CASSA BLUE® | Blue Foliage Flax Lilly
LUCIA™ | Fastest Spreading Dianella Ever